Which Controller Did You Start With?

#2 however there is a glaring omission here.

Power Glove GIFs | Tenor

Also I don't think I saw a Neo-Geo controller in there.  Man, you had to have some super rich parents to have a Neo Geo!  I remember there was a TV show in the early 90s called Video Power and the main prize was a Neo Geo.  Holy smokes I wanted to get on that show in the worst way.

4 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

Also I didn’t see the Intellivision controller

IntellivisionConsole_Retro.png

It was out at about the same time as the #2 Nintendo

Oh man, thanks for posting this!  I spent the past 15 minutes trying to think of the name of this system.  It was the first video game system I played and I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me.

• Oh Yeah! 1
2 minutes ago, Xmas32 said:

Oh man, thanks for posting this!  I spent the past 15 minutes trying to think of the name of this system.  It was the first video game system I played and I couldn't remember the name of it for the life of me.

I played a lot of football and Zelda on that thing.

• Plus1 1

2 minutes ago, RedDenver said:

I used to play Atari 2600 all the time with a friend of mine, and he bought me the modern version of the system with those same controllers (although now wireless) a couple years ago. It's still fun, especially Combat!

Combat! Yes! We used to play that and Missile Command, Pitfall, and Space Invaders