QB Jeff Sims -> Nebraska

Mavric

5 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Why post something that you have no idea why?  I believe this had to be with being cleared to play and not getting the start.  When the back up got hurt, he said he was too injured to play. Thus, getting in the coach's dog house.

Bc its strange how his time at Georgia Tech ended that's all I'm saying. That's why I posted it to get Huskerboard thoughts on it as well. 

2 hours ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

has anyone watched his film?  not just highlights?  Just wondering how much of his completion percentage is actually on him.  Did he have a lot of drops or was he like AM and when he's on he's on and way off when he's off?  obviously all QBs miss throws 

Are you seriously asking the people on this board to analyze qb play? After the nonsensical posts about Adrian's play, I would think most would know to never ask that of this board.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1
1 minute ago, Born N Bled Red said:

Are you seriously asking the people on this board to analyze qb play? After the nonsensical posts about Adrian's play, I would think most would know to ever ask that of this board.

well I would hope people would know the difference between a drop and a ball 20 ft over someone's head.  That's more what I was asking.  I've only watched the highlights so obviously it looks like he throws a nice ball.  He has a strong arm you can tell by how by when he throws on the run.  I guess I could pick a game and watch a few quarters.  

1 minute ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

well I would hope people would know the difference between a drop and a ball 20 ft over someone's head.  That's more what I was asking.  I've only watched the highlights so obviously it looks like he throws a nice ball.  He has a strong arm you can tell by how by when he throws on the run.  I guess I could pick a game and watch a few quarters.  

This board also famously graded Taylor Martinez's QB play by one still-shot photograph...

• Thanks 1
  • TBH 2
  • Mavric unpinned this topic