Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

22 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Bell commit?

• Nebraska
    • Kentucky
    • Michigan State

This poll is closed to new votes

I’m not much for the rankings bc of a number of things, but this is, imo, the best group of recruiting additions (‘23 and portal) in a long time.  There could a couple / three more yet.  We still need a NT transfer and another OL or even two.  Those would fill in the team

quite nicely imo.   Not complete but much better.  Too many WRs but I realize some will not play that position and some may not stay.  I’d like to have had a top 5 nationally RB but we have some in the roster that are pretty decent. Still feel better if Hornsby (as a QB) could have come.  

But all things considered, the team added a broad array of talented athletes that have fb potential.  Can they get better in three months of practicing?  Yes, but the game reps will not come until mid season.  Team will be green, raw and young but there are some guys returning to help teach etc.   if CT gets healthy, we have a QB to start the season. Got to do some creative O line things but scheme and gimmicks won’t fool many P5 coaching staffs. The weak links will remain thru 10-15-23 certainly.   Be a rough first season but if the team can remain confident, this will be a good bunch by late Nov.  

• Mavric changed the title to WR Demitrius Bell [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

• Mavric changed the title to WR Demitrius Bell