Nebraska vs Purdue

On 12/10/2022 at 3:33 PM, huskersrule95 said:

Terrible call. B1G gotta project the top team I guess. 

Saw two of the three referees from this game working again Sunday.  Larry Scirotto worked the Iowa/Wisconsin game & Courtney Green worked the Minnesota/Mississippi State game.

Referees should not be allowed to work more than 3 times a week and never consecutive days.

On 12/10/2022 at 7:20 PM, whateveritis1224 said:

Can't review judgement calls. Pretty sure they can only review binary stuff in basketball games like who last touched the ball or if an action constitutes a flagrant foul.

Which in this day and age with replay and all that, is really, really dumb.  That stuff should all be reviewable, especially when it potentially changes the outcome of the game like that call likely did.  I think we score there, take the lead by 1 and probably hold them off to win without the foul.

16 hours ago, ECisGod said:

Saw two of the three referees from this game working again Sunday.  Larry Scirotto worked the Iowa/Wisconsin game & Courtney Green worked the Minnesota/Mississippi State game.

Referees should not be allowed to work more than 3 times a week and never consecutive days.

Didn't realize they were the same crew.  They were so bad in that game Iowa's coach had to be restrained from going postal on them.

8 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Didn't realize they were the same crew.  They were so bad in that game Iowa's coach had to be restrained from going postal on them.

Not the same crew. Split the crew & sent them to different places.

Iowa's coach freaks out all the time. In his world any call that goes against Iowa is a bad call.  His players could rip a guy's arm off and beat him with it & Fran would think it was a bad call.

29 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Not the same crew. Split the crew & sent them to different places.

Iowa's coach freaks out all the time. In his world any call that goes against Iowa is a bad call.  His players could rip a guy's arm off and beat him with it & Fran would think it was a bad call.

Oh, I agree and can’t stand the guy.  But, when I turned it on, there were some very questionable calls that I could agree with him about. 

I didn’t feel sorry for him or their fans. 

11 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Oh, I agree and can’t stand the guy.  But, when I turned it on, there were some very questionable calls that I could agree with him about. 

I didn’t feel sorry for him or their fans. 

Fran is one of the biggest A-hole's in coaching.  If I were a ref he'd be in the locker room by the second TV timeout with at least two technicals.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1