Sellout Streak in 2023

Red Five

Nebraska Vice Chancellor/Director of Athletics Trev Alberts announced on Tuesday that 2023 season tickets will cost $320 for seven home games. The public season ticket price is a $100 reduction from the 2022 season ticket price of $420 for seven home games and represents a 24 percent cost savings for Husker fans.

• Plus1 3

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Nebraska Vice Chancellor/Director of Athletics Trev Alberts announced on Tuesday that 2023 season tickets will cost $320 for seven home games. The public season ticket price is a $100 reduction from the 2022 season ticket price of $420 for seven home games and represents a 24 percent cost savings for Husker fans.

One way to keep the sellout streak going. I think wt Rhule as HC, I think it was going to continue anyway.  Rhule gives hope of better things to come. 

• Plus1 2
5 minutes ago, TGHusker said:

One way to keep the sellout streak going. I think wt Rhule as HC, I think it was going to continue anyway.  Rhule gives hope of better things to come. 

I’ve been 50/50 on renewing.  This probably makes it 60/40 renewing, I’d hate to flush away the priority points built up over the years, but we’ll see.  The passion just isn’t there anymore.  Maybe Rhule can change that.  

• Plus1 1
4 hours ago, Decoy73 said:

I’ve been 50/50 on renewing.  This probably makes it 60/40 renewing, I’d hate to flush away the priority points built up over the years, but we’ll see.  The passion just isn’t there anymore.  Maybe Rhule can change that.  

I hear ya on the passion part, been tough sledding getting pumped for a perennial sub .500 team.  We're the only p5 team to not go to a bowl in 5 years, right?

I think Rhule will bring the excitement and passion back.  Its like Memorial stadium is my wife of 30 years, and said wife wants to introduce another woman into the equation to spice things up.  A woman who is new in town from carolina, says all the right things and demands excellence in the trenches.  Not sure what trenches im referring to at this point but lets just say im at half mast and its not even spring ball yet

• Haha 3

If the streak ends, it will not be because of ticket prices. I don’t know if ultimately it will be due to performance. The streak will end because people have other things to do-and most of them are at their house. Exposure to wackos, travel time and just the general hassle of effort, home tvs with surround sound with your personal toilet close by and access to all games-just to name a few. We can beautifully distracted, and even socially connected, without ever leaving the house. 

11 hours ago, gossamorharpy said:

I hear ya on the passion part, been tough sledding getting pumped for a perennial sub .500 team.  We're the only p5 team to not go to a bowl in 5 years, right?

I think Rhule will bring the excitement and passion back.  Its like Memorial stadium is my wife of 30 years, and said wife wants to introduce another woman into the equation to spice things up.  A woman who is new in town from carolina, says all the right things and demands excellence in the trenches.  Not sure what trenches im referring to at this point but lets just say im at half mast and its not even spring ball yet

This is one of the best analogies I’ve ever seen. :lol:

• Haha 1
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Red Five said:

$100 for each of NW, Purdue, and Maryland.  Not $100 for all 3 games.

It is definitely $100 for all 3 games. 

B1G 3-game package

B1G 3-game package

Facility: Memorial Stadium

Package includes 1 ticket for Northwestern, Purdue, and Maryland!

Your Cart

B1G 3-game package

Memorial Stadium

Item Total: $100.00

see price breakdown

Quantity: 1

Price Level: Main

Delivery Method

• Mobile Delivery - $0.00

Your tickets will be delivered electronically to your Huskers.com account in a format which can be displayed on your mobile device for entry... more

• Will Call (Paper tickets - addl fee may apply) - $5.00

CART SUMMARY

Subtotal
$100.00
Order Charge
$10.00
Delivery Charge
$0.00
TOTAL (sales tax included)
$110.00
CHECKOUT
 Continue Shopping Continue Renewing  Remove Entire Order
  • Oh Yeah! 1
5 hours ago, runningblind said:

It is definitely $100 for all 3 games. 

B1G 3-game package

B1G 3-game package

Facility: Memorial Stadium

Package includes 1 ticket for Northwestern, Purdue, and Maryland!

Your Cart

B1G 3-game package

Memorial Stadium

Item Total: $100.00

see price breakdown

Quantity: 1

Price Level: Main

Delivery Method

• Mobile Delivery - $0.00

Your tickets will be delivered electronically to your Huskers.com account in a format which can be displayed on your mobile device for entry... more

• Will Call (Paper tickets - addl fee may apply) - $5.00

CART SUMMARY

Subtotal
$100.00
Order Charge
$10.00
Delivery Charge
$0.00
TOTAL (sales tax included)
$110.00
CHECKOUT
 Continue Shopping Continue Renewing  Remove Entire Order

You are right!

I did that same thing earlier and it showed in my cart as $300. Odd.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

• 5 weeks later...