QB Malik Hornsby -> Texas State

NsideScoop

21 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

How many years does he have to play?  Can he pass?  The film doesn’t show him pull away from guys like TMart used to do. Would he come off the bench for some juice behind CT? 

Dude is really fast. He is not a good passer right now. Would be great if he could be behind CT next year. He could still get on the field though he is a great athlete. Also believe he has 3 years of eligibility left.

• TBH 1

12 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

He has a better throwing motion then Tmart ever did and that's even after Tmart worked with Steve Calhoun. 

You realize that's sort of the point, right?  We started Tmart for 4 years, obviously our passing talent standards are low so this guy would be golden.

• TBH 1
3 minutes ago, 307husker said:

You realize that's sort of the point, right?  We started Tmart for 4 years, obviously our passing talent standards are low so this guy would be golden.

I understand but I seen alot of comments saying he can't throw a ball or doesn't have a strong arm.  From the film I watched going back to highschool he can throw yes, he is going to have to get the ball out faster and other things but those are things the coaches can work on.  He really didn't play much for Arkansas.  From watching him he reminds me of Justin Fields.

• Mavric changed the title to QB Malik Hornsby -> Texas State