QB Malik Hornsby -> Texas State

NsideScoop

8 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Lmao.  I know his commitment date but it seemed like we were the leaders when he decided to go into the portal but then we got Jeff Sims commitment and it went silent.

Did you try putting his name into a Twitter search or even that Google machine? 

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1

11 hours ago, Mavric said:

Tried to find what time he was going to post his commitment and where to find it bc I can't find his twitter account as well no luck.  Just think we are going to have to be patient on his commitment all day.  Hope I'm wrong.  I didn't think we have a chance with him after Jeff Sims commitment bc I looked up a interview where he talks about wanting to play qb.  Someone must have opened his eyes that he could make a impact on the field at the wr position.

9 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Tried to find what time he was going to post his commitment and where to find it bc I can't find his twitter account as well no luck.  Just think we are going to have to be patient on his commitment all day.  Hope I'm wrong.  I didn't think we have a chance with him after Jeff Sims commitment bc I looked up a interview where he talks about wanting to play qb.  Someone must have opened his eyes that he could make a impact on the field at the wr position.

His Twitter is literally in the first post

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 2
  • Mavric changed the title to QB Malik Hornsby -> Texas State