OMG!!!!!!!!

What is on my mind, today?

OMG!!!!!

I woke up and turned on the TV news to see what teams will be playing for a National Championship in women’s NCAA volleyball. 

My early morning groggy haze received stunning jolt of “Bizzaro World.”  On the screen was none other than Trump with his big special announcement pitching images of his own line of Trump trading cards.  He pitched himself as better than Lincoln and Washington with a picture of Trump, the super hero, selling for $99. And, the grifting has reached a new low. 

What is next?  Mike Lindell, the pillow guy, selling matched sets of sheets/pillow cases of Donald, Melania, and Stormy Daniels all in bed together?  

I can guarantee within the next several weeks, someone will walk into Pawn Stars and offer Chum Lee a boxed set of the Trump trading cards. 

Sad part is, there will be people who will buy this insane idiocy. 

Wake the hell up, America.

• Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

39 minutes ago, Goal-line said:

What is on my mind, today?

OMG!!!!!

I woke up and turned on the TV news to see what teams will be playing for a National Championship in women’s NCAA volleyball. 

My early morning groggy haze received stunning jolt of “Bizzaro World.”  On the screen was none other than Trump with his big special announcement pitching images of his own line of Trump trading cards.  He pitched himself as better than Lincoln and Washington with a picture of Trump, the super hero, selling for $99. And, the grifting has reached a new low. 

What is next?  Mike Lindell, the pillow guy, selling matched sets of sheets/pillow cases of Donald, Melania, and Stormy Daniels all in bed together?  

I can guarantee within the next several weeks, someone will walk into Pawn Stars and offer Chum Lee a boxed set of the Trump trading cards. 

Sad part is, there will be people who will buy this insane idiocy. 

Wake the hell up, America.

Careful....you're talking about the greatest business man the world has ever seen.....and OBTW....the greatest President the US has ever seen too.

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

I read that they already sold out - which means he made more than 5mill on them thus far.  And if/when people try to sell them for value a portion of the sale goes to Trump too.  

Whatever he did and whoever bought these beauts, including possibly himself, one thing is sure ...that money is squeaky clean now.

• Plus1 1

34 minutes ago, nic said:

A new topic thread and it's about Trump. That guy's permeates every thread in the Politics and religion section. What are you all gonna do when they finally put him away? 

Rejoice and have a stiff drink toasting whomever made it happen.  

But, until then, he’s still a leader of a major party and running for president.  

• Oh Yeah! 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

Rejoice and have a stiff drink toasting whomever made it happen.  

But, until then, he’s still a leader of a major party and running for president.  

Not anymore. He can't even beat DeSantis. He is increasingly isolated.

• Haha 1
  • TBH 1