DB Eric Fields

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fields commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma State
    • SMU

This poll is closed to new votes

On 12/16/2022 at 6:26 PM, Decked said:

Technically has not been offered yet. Visited ASU last weekend. Watch the tape. Dude can fly too.

I think that his film is sped up. Not saying it’s malicious as everybody from his team has the same sped up film. It could be something in converting the video files from one format to another.

EDIT: Never mind, it was a problem with HUDL on mobile with an update on my phone. Literally every video is playing back 10% fast.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

I think that his film is sped up. Not saying it’s malicious as everybody from his team has the same sped up film. It could be something in converting the video files from one format to another.

Let’s just say it was sped up, which I doubt, you can still compare his speed to those on the field.  There’s a significant difference.

Its not Avatar CGI, it’s a high school game tape.

Dude flies 

• Plus1 2
23 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Let’s just say it was sped up, which I doubt, you can still compare his speed to those on the field.  There’s a significant difference.

Its not Avatar CGI, it’s a high school game tape.

Dude flies 

Eric Fields is also a very good athlete. He had a 7.07 60m and a 23.5 200m which means he has acceleration.

I’m also pretty sure his dad was the Heavyweight Golden Glove Champion a few times in the mid 00s.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

The film is sped up, probably 1.1x.  Probably the work of an overzealous high school AV nerd.

That being said, Eric Fields is also a very good athlete. He had a 7.07 60m and a 23.5 200m which means he has acceleration.

I’m also pretty sure his dad was the Heavyweight Golden Glove Champion a few times in the mid 00s.

If it’s sped up to make him look faster, why aren’t the other players looking faster?

7 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

The film is sped up, probably 1.1x.  Probably the work of an overzealous high school AV nerd.

That being said, Eric Fields is also a very good athlete. He had a 7.07 60m and a 23.5 200m which means he has acceleration.

It’s more than that.  You see how quickly he reacts.  He’s a ball hawk.  

He sees a goes.  No hesitation 

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Who would you rather have?   Hayden Moore is ranked high while Eric Fields probably plays faster.

Both but that’s not likely an option. 

FYI: fields left with an offer and a decision is coming. Don’t have an on3 account so not sure on timeline. 

1 hour ago, The Murphinator said:

Eric Fields hasn't been ranked by the services yet. Wouldn't be shocked if he ends up ranked a little higer than Moore

Moore is underrated IMO. I see fields in the 86-88 range. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DB Eric Fields
  • Mavric pinned this topic