DB Eric Fields

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fields commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma State
    • SMU

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, Husker in WI said:

I mean he's not committed - if a committed kid doesn't sign on early signing day, it is definitely a bad sign and he's not super committed.

But more time here does give other schools more of a chance to jump into his recruitment and maybe that's what you mean.

Well, my point was, that if he's not signing today, he's questioning if he wants to come here.  I was hoping that he just wanted to wait till today to announce.  But, if he's not signing, he hasn't made up his mind, which....means he's not totally sold on us.

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Well, my point was, that if he's not signing today, he's questioning if he wants to come here.  I was hoping that he just wanted to wait till today to announce.  But, if he's not signing, he hasn't made up his mind, which....means he's not totally sold on us.

Got it - yeah, I imagine as teams evaluate who signed/who didn't and positions they want to fill he's going to be in demand. Smart for him to see what his options are, but I suppose as the current leader it is pretty much the same as a committed guy not signing.

• Mavric pinned this topic