DB Eric Fields

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fields commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma State
    • SMU

This poll is closed to new votes

We are recruiting him as a defensive back.  Could be either corner or safety.  He says he's most comfortable at corner.

He was actually offered by our previous staff but Cooper re-offered.  He was getting a tattoo on Friday when Cooper called asking if he could be here this weekend.  Five minutes later they had a flight lined up and a car on the way to pick him up.

Could still visit Colorado and Houston in January.  Also still considering Georgia, Oregon, USC and UCLA.  He said he's taken other visits.  This was his only OV.

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Mavric changed the title to DB Eric Fields

9 minutes ago, The_Fan_Man said:

I’m an idiot about the sped up film. Literally every video on HUDL is playing back 10% faster on my phone for some reason. Checked it out on the laptop and it looks normal. My bad.

Anyways, Fields seems like a good 3-3-5 fit with his explosiveness. At the bare minimum, he’s a special teams beast.

I wonder why Nebraska is targeting him to play db.  To me he could be the hybrid linebacker like JoJo.

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

We are recruiting him as a defensive back.  Could be either corner or safety.  He says he's most comfortable at corner.

He was actually offered by our previous staff but Cooper re-offered.  He was getting a tattoo on Friday when Cooper called asking if he could be here this weekend.  Five minutes later they had a flight lined up and a car on the way to pick him up.

Could still visit Colorado and Houston in January.  Also still considering Georgia, Oregon, USC and UCLA.  He said he's taken other visits.  This was his only OV.

So he is going to announce Monday but still take visit's after like we are a safety fallback plan just in case he has something to fall back on?

• Plus1 1
15 hours ago, Mavric said:

Thank you for the clarification because I thought I heard we got him.  

Still got hope!  Fingers crossed!

• Mavric pinned this topic