DB Eric Fields

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

21 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Fields commit?

• Nebraska
    • Oklahoma State
    • SMU

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, Stumpy1 said:

I have said it before and I will say it again.  I would trust a fart after a night of drinking Budweiser and eating Taco Bell over what Decked says about recruiting. 

I remember when Decked was a scrawny, 110 lb, 17 year old from Kansas trying to make a name for himself on Huskerboard. Not much as changed. :hiphip

• Haha 6
53 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I remember when Decked was a scrawny, 110 lb, 17 year old from Kansas trying to make a name for himself on Huskerboard. Not much as changed. :hiphip

At that point in time you aren’t wrong. I used to sneak on here between classes & at study hall. 

I honestly don’t understand why he wasn’t recruited by everyone.  This guy is friggin great.  Yes, I haven’t seen much film, but the film I’ve seen he looks like a 5 star.  This is probably the most excited I’ve been about a recruit in years, and we’ve had quite a few good ones in that time

On 12/24/2022 at 5:53 PM, Dagerow said:

I honestly don’t understand why he wasn’t recruited by everyone.  This guy is friggin great.  Yes, I haven’t seen much film, but the film I’ve seen he looks like a 5 star.  This is probably the most excited I’ve been about a recruit in years, and we’ve had quite a few good ones in that time

Not very big at the moment and if he has some academic issues there you go. At the very least seems like a guy OSU needs to take a chance on 

On 12/16/2022 at 8:31 PM, chamrocck said:

What’s the level of competition he is playing? His film shows him wrecking some people!

:bonez

I had been interested myself thought maybe he was playing in the lowest division so he just looks a lot better.  In Oklahoma apparently the the class divisions are 6A div I and 6A div II.  Then 5A, 4A, 3A, 2A.  6A div I being the largest schools.  Ardmore is 5A

• Plus1 1
  • 2 weeks later...