OG Jason Maciejczak

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

8 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Maciejczak commit?

• Nebraska
    • Iowa State
    • Minnesota

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

You'll be hard pressed to find a kid who will work harder than Jason.

His older brother and dad had great careers at Chadron as offensive linemen.

IIRC he mainly played OL in high school and after moving to Pierre for his senior season is when he started playing DL.

Surprised he is being offered as DL

Surprised he’s offered at all. Kid does work hard. Maybe if he only plays one side of the ball he will really start to progress. Didn’t dominate as much as I thought he would. Hate to say it but both Farniok’s were far more dominate. Has the size, and athletic ability. Hope I’m wrong about this one!!  

• Plus1 1

10 minutes ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

Surprised he’s offered at all. Kid does work hard. Maybe if he only plays one side of the ball he will really start to progress. Didn’t dominate as much as I thought he would. Hate to say it but both Farniok’s were far more dominate. Has the size, and athletic ability. Hope I’m wrong about this one!!  

Hope for better development.

• Plus1 1
13 hours ago, SODAKSKERSFAN20 said:

It will he interesting to see him go against kids his size and not the smaller guys in class AA.  As a coach, I'm assuming you'd agree that we have too many classes here and the athletes at Pierre would have really benefited from playing Jefferson this year.

Flight got cancelled so he didn't make it.  But he is participating via video conference to whatever extent possible.

Was here for Junior Day last spring and camped this summer.

Could play either offense or defense.  Also playing basketball right now and a pretty decent shot and disc thrower.

8 hours ago, BlackHillsHusker said:

It will he interesting to see him go against kids his size and not the smaller guys in class AA.  As a coach, I'm assuming you'd agree that we have too many classes here and the athletes at Pierre would have really benefited from playing Jefferson this year.

Them adding a class was dumb in my opinion. Helped Pierre and Yankton the most. They would have lost to Jefferson by double digits. They did play Brandon Valley but their lineman with a Husker offer did not play. BV did have a freshman DL that was giving it to Pierre all game. One to look at in the future 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to OG Jason Maciejczak
  • Mavric pinned this topic