ISO: Any notable OL Players

Huskers34

Yes, ATH and Skill positions are needed and fantastic. But for the love of god....can we go get some mean farm boys for the line. We consistently fall off in the 4th QTR (Yes, play-calling is a part of why) because our Line gets bullied late in games. We need bigger names in this area to see a difference sooner. If I have to see Bryce Benhart get beat on the inside one more time.....

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Huskers34 said:

Yes, ATH and Skill positions are needed and fantastic. But for the love of god....can we go get some mean farm boys for the line. We consistently fall off in the 4th QTR (Yes, play-calling is a part of why) because our Line gets bullied late in games. We need bigger names in this area to see a difference sooner. If I have to see Bryce Benhart get beat on the inside one more time.....

It would be nice to see our o-line coach actually be able to recruit kids to come here but haven't seen much improvement in that area.  You would think it would start with the hogs up front by trying to recruit them first.  This recruiting cycle has been pretty uninspiring with o-line recruits and d-line recruits.

• Plus1 2

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Maybe it’s because I’m from Kansas but I never got the chili & cinnamon roll thing. Never. 

Many Nebraska public schools served chili and cinnamon rolls as one of their lunches and it was my personal favorite.

Life tip: NEVER pour the chili over the roll, instead, tear pieces of the roll off and dip them into the chili. You're welcome. :)

• Plus1 1
56 minutes ago, LennynSquiggy said:

Many Nebraska public schools served chili and cinnamon rolls as one of their lunches and it was my personal favorite.

Life tip: NEVER pour the chili over the roll, instead, tear pieces of the roll off and dip them into the chili. You're welcome. :)

For a brief moment we had that in Elementary school as well. 

1 minute ago, Gorillahawk said:

I'm from SE Kansas right on the MO border and chili with a cinnamon roll was/is a staple here. Hell it's a weekly special at our local restaurant in the winter

I don't recall having it as a kid in SD and I haven't seen it in Oklahoma.  A year ago when this was on another tread I decided to give it a try. I went to the local Braum's ice cream store where they also have good chili and make good cinnamon rolls.  A match made in heaven.  Not unlike salt and sweet popcorn or chips. 

• Plus1 1