ISO: Any notable OL Players

Huskers34

3 hours ago, Gorillahawk said:

I'm from SE Kansas right on the MO border and chili with a cinnamon roll was/is a staple here. Hell it's a weekly special at our local restaurant in the winter

Where at in SEK? I lived there for a few years. Don’t really recall. I remember a few fun times at Bob’s grill!! And some I don’t!

8 minutes ago, krc1995 said:

You can’t just say that on a Husker board 

Sorry Chief. It’s whack. 

3 hours ago, TGHusker said:

I don't recall having it as a kid in SD and I haven't seen it in Oklahoma.  A year ago when this was on another tread I decided to give it a try. I went to the local Braum's ice cream store where they also have good chili and make good cinnamon rolls.  A match made in heaven.  Not unlike salt and sweet popcorn or chips. 

Yes! I’m trying to covert people here in Louisiana, but the combo seems to disgust them. And these are people who put potato salad in their gumbo -which is awesome and the only way to eat gumbo BTW-but still

1 hour ago, lo country said:

Lived outside of Omaha for years.  Lived at Runza.  Never heard to the chili and cinnamon rolls either tbh.

Same. Born/raised in Omaha and never heard of Chili and Cinnamon. I won’t knock it until I try it. I can see it being similar to sweet corn bread with honey alongside chili.

• Plus1 2

3 minutes ago, Gage County said:

I dont care about crappy school lunch from 30 years ago. Who's got that homemade breakfast Runza recipe? It sounds kinda awesome, I want make some.

Runzas are easy to make.  It just takes time.

Frozen bread dough, ground beef, cabbage, salt & pepper.  Seen a variation where you put meat mixture in a pan and just cover it with croissant dough.