ISO: Any notable OL Players

Huskers34

17 minutes ago, Decked said:

Peanut butter and banana and or Nutella is better 

That's my specialty dessert I make at home...I call it the fat elvis cristo.   Make a grilled PB/Nutella/Banana using french toast, sprinkle on some confectioner sugar on top, dip it in maple syrup  and wait for my heart attack as I'm enjoying it.  

49 minutes ago, funhusker said:

Chili and cinnamon rolls is on the Runza menu :dunno

Not when I was there.  A long time ago.  Don't even remember them having Chili tbh.  They were not even doing the Temp Tuesdays then.  

I still hit the online menu and would have crushed those cinnammon rolls back in the day.

Looking at the "History of Runza" they started Chili and Cinnamon rolls in 2007.  I was gone before that.

21 minutes ago, lo country said:

Not when I was there.  A long time ago.  Don't even remember them having Chili tbh.  They were not even doing the Temp Tuesdays then.  

I still hit the online menu and would have crushed those cinnammon rolls back in the day.

Looking at the "History of Runza" they started Chili and Cinnamon rolls in 2007.  I was gone before that.

They must have added it based on what folks were doing. My school did it in the 90s in Eastern Wyoming.

3 hours ago, krc1995 said:

Yes! I’m trying to covert people here in Louisiana, but the combo seems to disgust them. And these are people who put potato salad in their gumbo -which is awesome and the only way to eat gumbo BTW-but still

The best food is in your state by far

1 hour ago, sho said:

That's my specialty dessert I make at home...I call it the fat elvis cristo.   Make a grilled PB/Nutella/Banana using french toast, sprinkle on some confectioner sugar on top, dip it in maple syrup  and wait for my heart attack as I'm enjoying it.  

I don’t think that is heart attack food. More like diabetes. But it sounds good 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, lo country said:

And they copied it from Miller and Paine. Were you there for that? 

9 hours ago, lo country said:

Here’s a tidbit of useless knowledge.  

Runza cinnamon rolls are the old Miller and Paine cinnamon roll recipe. 

Edit….. someone beat me to it.  

12 hours ago, gobiggergoredder said:

Runzas are easy to make.  It just takes time.

Frozen bread dough, ground beef, cabbage, salt & pepper.  Seen a variation where you put meat mixture in a pan and just cover it with croissant dough.

It's the breakfast filling I'm interested in. Egg, sausage, cabbage?