Recruiting Class of 2023

Mavric

Just now, knapplc said:

For those of us who don't follow recruiting as closely, can someone give a tl;dr about today? Did we do well? Any surprises?

I think we did very well today.  I think we are 5-2 on the kids that announced today.  The two that didn't commit to us, was fairly well known they weren't.  There's one kid who is committed but hasn't signed.  He might be going somewhere else, but that may have been our decision and not his.  

In the last few days, our class has jumped from 60th in the country, to around 27th.

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

This has to be one of my favorite classes of recent. If we get Lenhardt and Nation as well, it’s even better. Consider we have some more transfers coming as well. This class may not have the stars of past ones, but this seems like a very impressive group of athletes. And more importantly, what Rhule wants in his system. I meant to think he put it together in such a short amount of time. I’m excited what can happen if we start winning on the field and once he has his recruiting machine running hard.

1 hour ago, Kayvan said:

This has to be one of my favorite classes of recent. If we get Lenhardt and Nation as well, it’s even better. Consider we have some more transfers coming as well. This class may not have the stars of past ones, but this seems like a very impressive group of athletes. And more importantly, what Rhule wants in his system. I meant to think he put it together in such a short amount of time. I’m excited what can happen if we start winning on the field and once he has his recruiting machine running hard.

There's a lot of speed demons and athletes coming in. Key is development which Rhule is known for. Might be a couple years but I like who he picked up so far.