TE Ian Flynt

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

23 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Flynt commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/23/2022 at 10:54 AM, Farms said:

Top TE in Texas.  Although I'm not sure if his team just doesn't throw the ball but his stats are rather....Unimpressive

That's what I am seeing. 14 total reception in two years at varsity? Many on this board did more than that. That isn't to say this kid won't be good, but reminds me of Neville who had like 275 yards as a SR and was a "top" WR...he has now transferred twice. 

7 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

That's what I am seeing. 14 total reception in two years at varsity? Many on this board did more than that. That isn't to say this kid won't be good, but reminds me of Neville who had like 275 yards as a SR and was a "top" WR...he has now transferred twice. 

I know high school tight ends don't always put up spectacular numbers but one would sure think that if he's an elite athlete they'd get him involved a little more than what they have.  

14 minutes ago, BIG ERN said:

True he may not have a lot of catches but he sure knows how to block and that should help him see the field faster here.  He certainly has the size you like to see in a tight end.

• Mavric changed the title to TE Ian Flynt
  • Mavric pinned this topic