Decoding @CoachMattRhule

Mavric

So, Rhule has taken to posting emojis giving clues to his recruiting activities on his Twitter account.  I didn't scroll back far enough to know if he did this at previous college stops; obviously not really relevant in the NFL.

Anyway, since this seems likely to continue - and we need something to keep us occupied for the next several months - let's crack the code.

The first one was pretty obvious.  Leaving home to fly to visit a football star.  A couple hours later he posted a pic of being at Jaidyn Doss' school.  Doss was already committed and did end up signing yesterday.

So I'll give us 1/1 so far.  But they get tougher.

• Plus1 4

The next one was from the same day.  Seems like he was documenting two flights then several car trips to see recruits.  I'd have to do some digging but we could probably figure out who they were.  If this was repeating the first flight to see Doss the second flight is obviously back to Lincoln then visiting local schools before going home.

This probably isn't that interesting at this point but just documenting it to lay foundation.

• Plus1 3
  • Thanks 1

This one isn't really emojis but it's too good not to post.  On the heels of Dylan Raiola - who is the son on former Husker great Dominic and the #1 recruit in the Class of 2024 as a quarterback - decommitting from Ohio State.  At one time Nebraska was recruiting him pretty hard but he ended up committing to tOSU.  Now that he decommitted Nebraska may be "back from the dead" as far as his recruitment goes.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 2

2 minutes ago, HuskermanMike said:

I posted this on the other thread in the recruiting forum.

The first one is the Ducks dropping the bag on Cornelius. 

The second one is Miami (The U) dropping bags to get someone.

I didn't catch what the second one was.  That would probably be Cormani McClain, though that might still be up in the air.  Thanks!

The first one didn't seem lost on the Oregon 247 guy:

1 minute ago, Mavric said:

@cheekygeek might have to help with this one.  He said that there is a Past/Present/Future in there that was also referring to Raiola.  But I guess I'm still missing it.

I believe people thought that jersey said "Raiola" in the gif, but it's actually Raridon 

• Plus1 1

OK.  Now they start to get tougher.  This is another one from the evening of the 17th where there were lots of recruits in Lincoln.  But there aren't the stars that had been signifying recruits in the previous ones, though the ears of corn could be recruits that were set to be Huskers.  And there are two houses but no second trip - just one airplane - that there were before.

• Plus1 1
2 minutes ago, Mavric said:

OK.  Now they start to get tougher.  This is another one from the evening of the 17th where there were lots of recruits in Lincoln.  But there aren't the stars that had been signifying recruits in the previous ones, though the ears of corn could be recruits that were set to be Huskers.  And there are two houses but no second trip - just one airplane - that there were before.

Cheese steak - kid from Philly 

• Plus1 4