Decoding @CoachMattRhule

Mavric

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Curious on that as well.  But he is visiting so....

But that seems to be what the tweet was about:

It just reminded me of one of the the kids that visited late last year. I can't remember the details, from AZ maybe, but when he was offered everybody was like WTF. The recruiting experts quickly chimed in that the offer was definitely not commitable and it was extended as favor to get the kid on the radar.

26 minutes ago, Dogs In A Pile said:

It just reminded me of one of the the kids that visited late last year. I can't remember the details, from AZ maybe, but when he was offered everybody was like WTF. The recruiting experts quickly chimed in that the offer was definitely not commitable and it was extended as favor to get the kid on the radar.

Yeah, I kind of wondered the same thing at first as well.

But this seems like a classic Rhule take.  Great athlete.  And in this case it's a guy who may be under-recruited because he only played one year of football and also didn't play in a high-flying offense.

15 hours ago, Mavric said:

My take…. Wasn’t he visiting WR recruit Charles in Tx?? Report said that Charles had 4 dunks in the BB game Rhule was attending. Report says Rhule offered after the game. I think he tweeted this after the 3rd dunk. 7:49 pm would suggest middle of HS bb game??? My theory…. But as a dad of a SDSU Jackrabbit, I like that theory too

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, HANC said:

My take…. Wasn’t he visiting WR recruit Charles in Tx?? Report said that Charles had 4 dunks in the BB game Rhule was attending. Report says Rhule offered after the game. I think he tweeted this after the 3rd dunk. 7:49 pm would suggest middle of HS bb game??? My theory…. But as a dad of a SDSU Jackrabbit, I like that theory too

:thumbs