TEs: Bob Wager

OL: Donovan Raiola

Defensive coordinator: Tony White

DL: Terrance Knighton

LB: Rob Dvoracek

Secondary: Evan Cooper

Special teams coordinator: Ed Foley

Strength and conditioning: Corey Campbell

https://footballscoop.com/news/update-at-nebraska-matt-rhule-moving-to-fill-two-more-staff-positions

• Plus1 1
22 minutes ago, man eating mastodon said:

Has he even coaches receivers before?

This is the head scratcher for me, has played QB, but has never played or coached WR. How is this a smart move. Also obviously Coleman knew about this which surprises me that he was comfortable with being coached by him. I was really hoping that we would have got Dailey or someone with the history of coaching the position.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 1
  • TBH 1

Eh, trust Rhule. The past 20 years have been filled with hires people thought would work out well and things have only gotten worse here. I like the unorthodox approach.

Teams across the country are winning with no name, young coaches, and big programs  are getting killed with their can’t lose, big name hires. No one on this board knows any better than the man that was just hired to restore some sort of order and respect in this program. Go cry in your chili. I’m enjoying the process this time around. 

• Plus1 3
  • Fire 2
  • TBH 1
6 minutes ago, Kayvan said:

Eh, trust Rhule. The past 20 years have been filled with hires people thought would work out well and things have only gotten worse here. I like the unorthodox approach.

Teams across the country are winning with no name, young coaches, and big programs  are getting killed with their can’t lose, big name hires. No one on this board knows any better than the man that was just hired to restore some sort of order and respect in this program. Go cry in your chili. I’m enjoying the process this time around. 

I agree with you that there are young coaches doing things that you and I can’t do, but we are not being paid to do that so we can complain and question it’s what Fans do. I will say he has been good at picking individuals in the past that people questioned. Also I won’t waste chili by crying in it but thanks for the advice!

E6DEAFF8-8A44-4748-821B-05666E781534.jpeg

• Haha 1