The 1890 Initiative

Mavric

1 hour ago, DefenderAO said:

Heinrich was terrible last year.  All the way until he got hurt.  Were you able to watch the games?

Yea.. And if you had a chance to watch the games you’d know the two guys playing behind him are gone. So like him or not I’m guessing he’s the next best we have and it’s probably not particularly close. 

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1

So the "1890 initiative" is prioritizing NIL for the returning starters, etc.,  by using a cutesy phrase for it.  Is that the idea?  Not trying to be harsh, just wondering what's it about?

Next up will be Farmer, Corcoran, Benhart, etc..  

I guess I just don't understand the unveiling "count down" by UNL . :dunno  

2 hours ago, admo said:

So the "1890 initiative" is prioritizing NIL for the returning starters, etc.,  by using a cutesy phrase for it.  Is that the idea?  Not trying to be harsh, just wondering what's it about?

Next up will be Farmer, Corcoran, Benhart, etc..  

I guess I just don't understand the unveiling "count down" by UNL . :dunno  

The Tweets aren’t coming from UNL. They are from the NIL fund. Technically, the NIL funds can’t be associated with the University.

I think this NIL is just announcing relationships with current players, as part of incentive payments to them returning to NU. 

• Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, ColoradoHusk said:

The Tweets aren’t coming from UNL. They are from the NIL fund. Technically, the NIL funds can’t be associated with the University.

I think this NIL is just announcing relationships with current players, as part of incentive payments to them returning to NU. 

Thank you!  You know I do get confused with this sorta thing

• Plus1 1