National Championship Game TCU vs Georgia

National Championships Game  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

Tough match up for TCU.

The talent gap in college football is just to vast between teams to create a compelling playoff. Hopefully expansion creates more fun games. 

Ironically, I think the limited number let in (4) amplifies talent gaps, whereas more let in would have that play out on a more sensible scale

19 minutes ago, chamrocck said:

How the hell did Michigan lose to this clown show?  Those two pick 6’s were sooooooooooo costly.  Seriously all of TCU’s momentum is gone. They are going to be remembered as the worst beat down in championship history.  Time to hit that Dallas Fort Worth area boys!

Harbaugh was too busy looking for an NFL job.  Their win over tOSU was a fluke.

40 minutes ago, Omaha-Husker said:

Bummer that this is going to pass the Huskers against Florida in the Fiesta Bowl for the biggest margin of victory in a title game.

Yeah well damn I just saw the score 65-7.  I got the game recorded when I get off work but I didnt expect that score.  Either Georgia played their best game of the year or TCU made too many mistakes and had to be perfect which they weren't obviously.

2 hours ago, UniversalMartin said:

Ironically, I think the limited number let in (4) amplifies talent gaps, whereas more let in would have that play out on a more sensible scale

Perhaps, I don't think 12 teams is going to help the talent gap. Top players are still going to go to the same 4 or 5 schools and the rest will don't for scraps like they do now. 

I do think 1st and 2nd round games could be fun, if say Kansas St played Utah or USC vs Penn St in the 1st round. At the end though, Georgia/Bama/Ohio State are still going to blow the doors off whoever is unfortunate enough to play them.

• Fire 1