DL Sua Lefotu

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

18 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Lefotu commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

That sounds like we probably have moved on from him.

I thought it made it sound like Indiana moved on from him. Or he moved on from them. And something else, that I read on another board, to consider is WSU is a LDS school and he is Polynesian. But that is all just speculation I have read.

On 1/23/2023 at 12:28 PM, Mavric said:

Liked his visit.  Hosted by Brody Tagaloa.

Has a visit set up to Indiana for this weekend.  We'll see if he actually makes it there.

Hosted by a guy who more than likely will not be here after spring 

Rooting for Weber State here 

• Mavric changed the title to DL Sua Lefotu [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic

He has the motor and drive. He finished plays well.  Highlight vids never show the ‘low lights’ but presumably the coaches saw the full game tapes.  He has the size already - even if it’s 6-3 and 275, he’ll be able to help in a couple years for 3.  It’s not like he is 6-1 and 235 so needed 50 pounds. 

I think, (I’m no expert in D line play) he needs work in hand deployment but he seemed to hold his ground and pushed his way in the direction needed. 

1 hour ago, chamrocck said:

Bosco is no joke, beat Mater Dei and are consistently a top team in CA. I like this addition. Pipeline into Bosco would be a good thing. I expect this kid to play solid, tough. He’s gone against the best HS talent in CA.

I just wonder why more teams didn't come at him after the early signing period.  You would think Pac-12 teams would love to have a player of his caliber on the team.  Maybe they thought he wasn't as good as advertised bc he was surrounded by good players on his team.  Don't know :dunno

• Mavric changed the title to DL Sua Lefotu