WR Jeremiah Charles

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

12 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Charles commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Texas
    • New Mexico State

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Grey shirt are for players who don't start until the second semester.  Blue shirt allows them to be part of the team the year.  Like a walk on with a guaranted scholarship after year 1.  Blue shirt is not used alot, but with NIL I can see being used more 

What do you call guys like Ty Hahn? I think that was walk-on for two years then scholly after, although I imagine with the new staff that's no longer the deal. Purple shirt?

• Haha 1

On 1/18/2023 at 10:38 AM, Husker in WI said:

What do you call guys like Ty Hahn? I think that was walk-on for two years then scholly after, although I imagine with the new staff that's no longer the deal. Purple shirt?

He was just a walk-on that was promised a scholarship after two years.  Just a verbal agreement.  Will be interesting to see if that still holds with a new staff in town but I'm guessing not..

On 1/18/2023 at 10:12 AM, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Wonder if Rhule will use blue shirt on a couple of these freshman.  Use NIL there freshman year & on scholarship after that. 

Not really needed. 

There are plenty of empty players still on the roster. The talent situation - or lack thereof - was that bad last season. 

I can rattle off 15 scholarship players that can be removed from the roster that have been in the program for 2 years or more, each of which has been passed on the depth chart by a walk on or a younger player. 

20 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Why do I have the feeling that some of these incoming WRs are being looked at to possibly convert to DBs?

I don’t know, it’s your feeling.

Seriously though, I could see that happening.

Charles could be the rover type that White wants with his vertical and athleticism.

• Mavric changed the title to WR Jeremiah Charles [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Jeremiah Charles
  • Mavric pinned this topic