WR Jeremiah Charles

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

12 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Charles commit?

• Nebraska
    • North Texas
    • New Mexico State

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Dr. Strangelove said:

I can rattle off 15 scholarship players that can be removed from the roster that have been in the program for 2 years or more, each of which has been passed on the depth chart by a walk on or a younger player. 

This isn’t all that unique to Nebraska though.   Most programs can probably say the same thing.  

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Jeremiah Charles [Nebraska Commit]
  • Mavric pinned this topic
37 minutes ago, Pedro G said:

Rhule and staff not impressed with the 2022 WR class?

I think in general WR is thin. No Palmer, no Martin. Manning to me never did well. Decoldest is out in the cold, wonder if he wished he could have reconsidered.  I don’t know about the couple others from the 2O22 class and how they are progressing?  I like how Rhule found some portal guys and HS recruits for this class, good mix IMO. 

13 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

This isn’t all that unique to Nebraska though.   Most programs can probably say the same thing.  

While I think this is mostly true, I think the situation at Nebraska was worse than the average P5 program. Which is why Rhule seems on pace to bring in nearly 40 new players in the roster.

The Tight End position, for example, had three scholarship players with multiple years in the system.  All three were passed on the depth chart by two walk-ons.

The development and wasted scholarships under Frost was really mind-bogglingly bad. So much so that it defys numbers or any metrics of what we expect teams with similar recruiting should be. 

• Plus1 1
  • Mavric changed the title to WR Jeremiah Charles
  • 1 month later...