OT Jacob Hood -> Nebraska

Mavric

6 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

https://twitter.com/jacobhood2022/status/1378404794860245001?s=20&t=s0gsPlR4_lSvRUlVYFHtLw Watch the clip, I know it's only practice but he just throws him to the ground like nothing, next.  YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!  

I’m more concerned about their mobility, feet and hands than being able to throw an over powered kid to the ground. 

If he could do that against legitimate D1 talent, then he would be next in line at Georgia still. 

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • TBH 1
18 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

I’m more concerned about their mobility, feet and hands than being able to throw an over powered kid to the ground. 

If he could do that against legitimate D1 talent, then he would be next in line at Georgia still.

All the things are very important to having a great qualities and I couldn't agree with you more just the clip and his film highlights he does have a so called mean streak to him.  He can't be any worse then the tackles we had last year that got CT scared in the pocket.  BB is huge but I feel he doesn't have the lateral quickness to get out of his stance against a fast de like a Chase Young.  I think his Georgia boys called him up and said go check out Nebraska it's completely different then what you expect and he'll commit this weekend.  Doesn't NU semester start next week?

3 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

All the things are very important to having a great qualities and I couldn't agree with you more just the clip and his film highlights he does have a so called mean streak to him.  He can't be any worse then the tackles we had last year that got CT scared in the pocket.  BB is huge but I feel he doesn't have the lateral quickness to get out of his stance against a fast de like a Chase Young.  I think his Georgia boys called him up and said go check out Nebraska it's completely different then what you expect and he'll commit this weekend.  Doesn't NU semester start next week?

Spring semester at UNL starts on Monday, the 23rd.

• Mavric changed the title to OT Jacob Hood -> Nebraska
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic