OT Jacob Hood -> Nebraska

Mavric

When we had what they called the pipeline, we were three deep. Players waited their turn, they didn't transfer out for more playing time. Todays players won't sit and learn from the one's ahead of them. 

With a player like this jacob-hood, you get him and see if he can help you. He may end up on the third string, lot of those before him did, but 

by their junior years they were seeing a lot of playing time. I hope we can start to see that again, and the kids by in to what the coaches are trying to build.

GBR!!!

11 minutes ago, huskered17 said:

When we had what they called the pipeline, we were three deep. Players waited their turn, they didn't transfer out for more playing time. Todays players won't sit and learn from the one's ahead of them. 

With a player like this jacob-hood, you get him and see if he can help you. He may end up on the third string, lot of those before him did, but 

by their junior years they were seeing a lot of playing time. I hope we can start to see that again, and the kids by in to what the coaches are trying to build.

GBR!!!

I remember when gas was under $1

I'll never forget it.  It's a great memory.  I do, however, refuse to use that pricing as a baseline for my expectations.  Things change...remember the past, be grateful if the present ever comes close to great memories, don't expect it to repeat itself.

• Plus1 5
  • TBH 1
13 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

I remember when gas was under $1

I'll never forget it.  It's a great memory.  I do, however, refuse to use that pricing as a baseline for my expectations.  Things change...remember the past, be grateful if the present ever comes close to great memories, don't expect it to repeat itself.

Yesterday's history,

Tomorrow's a mystery,

Today is a gift,

That's why they call it.. the Present

• TBH 2
H.S. Scouting Report

EVALUATED 08/30/2021

Chris Singletary
Chris SingletaryNATIONAL RECRUITING EXPERT

PROJECTION

4-7 RoundDAY 3

Massive big man that has tremendous length and frame along with good athletic ability. He is able to bend for a guy his size and show good flexibilty. Once he gets in a college strength and conditioning program the strides that he has made thus far will continue to trend upward. Hood is still refining his technique as a player. In pass pro he can stay square and utilize his superior arm length the battle edge rushers with success, he can have problems if he lets defenders get under his pads and out leverage him. With regards to the run game his size and agility take on blocks and run his feet is evident with the powerful lower half that he has. His upside and ceiling are high as he adds more development to his body and game the future is bright. He has all the tools to me a multi-year starter on the power 5 level at either tackle or guard. He also participates in track and field.

2 hours ago, huskered17 said:

GBR!!!

The scholarship were over 100 back then. 

• Haha 1

• Mavric changed the title to OT Jacob Hood -> Nebraska
  • Mavric pinned this topic
  • Mavric unpinned this topic