2023 Alternate Uniforms

Mavric

Interesting.. Looking through the rest of the post the rest of the jerseys from the other schools actually look legit. And they are all Adidas uniforms so it would seem plausible that he had some sort of connection to Adidas. Not sure how I feel about our jersey but all of the others are ok. 

Also just seen the guy has 18k followers…

meh. I’ll wait to see.
If there is blue on the number that is dumb. Even if it dates back 100 yrs.(historically accurate).  There so many dope pics of teams lounging around for the team picture from the early 20th century to draw from, to just throw in blue seems not the best use of historical pics and description.
My thought would be: match them perfectly from 1923 into 2023 (in a modern uni) or design them from many samples from that “era” with the best design matchup to make a badass throw back.  

3 hours ago, Red Five said:

Looks like leftover Kansas uniforms that they added some shoulder flair to.

We’ve had 1 good alternate jersey. The last couple years it feels like Adidas/NU football isn’t even trying.

Have to agree. Seems we only get two choices; just plain bad/terrible or uninspiring blah.

9 hours ago, JJ Husker said:

Have to agree. Seems we only get two choices; just plain bad/terrible or uninspiring blah.

Adidas can't come up with anything good on their own.  Pretty much the only ones that are decent are the throwbacks.  Because they didn't have to come up with anything on their own.

• TBH 1