College Football Risk 2023

Toe

10 hours ago, Toe said:

They're starting a new round of CFB Risk tonight, if anyone wants to play. IDK if I'm gonna play this time around, though.

I think I'm gonna skip too. I'm still a little upset they kicked me out of the discord for getting mad when they tagged everyone and spoiled a TD score. I feel like that's a obvious unwritten rule to not spoil in the middle of a game. 

• Haha 1

I guess teams that survived last game can only defend for the first three turns this time around. So that's fun. Trying to avoid a scenario like last time, when we wiped out every single neighboring team on turn one.

Current focus is on gaining control of the Rockies region. Controlling all territories within a region gives the whole team a power bonus. Attack or defend any territory in Colorado, Utah, or Nevada.

• Plus1 2

Well, we're now #1 in terms of territories! Although that probably makes us a big target, as we're spread somewhat thin. Again, focus on attacking or defending any territory in Colorado, Utah, or Nevada - we want that region bonus.

I like how we took Lubbock from Texas with two rando dudes, lol. And one guy took Lawrence from Missouri - lucky roll.

• Plus1 1

Welp. An alliance has just been announced among the five largest B1G teams: Nebraska, Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, and Wisconsin. Together, that's something like 45% of all power in the game. Minnesota and Michigan State are not included in the alliance, so feel free to wipe them off of the map.

Adobe_20230126_165612.jpg?width=804&heig

• Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 4