Spring Practice Pressers 2023

Mavric

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Really?  You can not hear the questions?

I never complain about raw press conference footage. I'm glad to get it. I can usual discern the question if it can't be heard.

I'm simply pointing out the Nebraska Huskers channel has the ceiling cams and mics. In this press room, all the journalist have access to these mic and camera feeds, they just never use it. OWH, LJS, On3 aren't gonna have Sipp working a charlie horse out.

5 minutes ago, Gage County said:

I never complain about raw press conference footage. I'm glad to get it. I can usual discern the question if it can't be heard.

I'm simply pointing out the Nebraska Huskers channel has the ceiling cams and mics. In this press room, all the journalist have access to these mic and camera feeds, they just never use it. OWH, LJS, On3 aren't gonna have Sipp working a charlie horse out.

So, these have been there the whole time but some media outlets that show the press conferences choose to not tie into the system and use it?

10 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, these have been there the whole time but some media outlets that show the press conferences choose to not tie into the system and use it?

Yes. HuskerVision does a nice job with their live streams. 2 years ago my son worked the soundboard for the post game pressers.

2 minutes ago, Gage County said:

Yes. HuskerVision does a nice job with their live streams. 2 years ago my son worked the soundboard for the post game pressers.

giphy.gif

So....all these years, I've been watching these complaining about not having mics for the press......and come to find out, the friggen mic is there but the press isn't using it.

34 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not questioning him. Coaches have many ways they evaluate players.  But, I would like to hear exactly what matrix he's using to show this improvement.  

well if you start at say a 1 and you get better +1 and better +1 and better +1 that's still only 4.  If your line is a 4 out of 10 you suck 

• Plus1 2
On 2/22/2023 at 1:52 PM, BigRedBuster said:

I'm not questioning him. Coaches have many ways they evaluate players.  But, I would like to hear exactly what matrix he's using to show this improvement.  

Statistically, the line regressed a bit compared to 2021.