Spring Practice Pressers 2023

Mavric

2 hours ago, Red Five said:

I thought I saw something that 10 or 12 of the 15 practices will have media availability.

This is a wet dream for the local media and the radio guys.  It also helps that these coaches seem to actually like talking to the media and sharing information...Scott and Bo acted like they had cyanide tablets hidden in a false tooth and that any question about injury or grades or a suspension would result in a suicide attempt. 

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, teachercd said:

This is a wet dream for the local media and the radio guys.  It also helps that these coaches seem to actually like talking to the media and sharing information...Scott and Bo acted like they had cyanide tablets hidden in a false tooth and that any question about injury or grades or a suspension would result in a suicide attempt. 

I also feel like SF didn't like media bc he would go talk and say we practiced as best as I seen since I became a coach here and then on gameday Nebraska would look like a** and we lose and SF didn't know what to say bc he looked like he honestly didn't expect to have a undisciplined football team but SF failed to realize was you have to tackle in practice in order to be good at it during the game.

• Fire 1
4 hours ago, Red Five said:

I thought I saw something that 10 or 12 of the 15 practices will have media availability.

I believe it is 12.

This week:

Tuesday - No Media

Wednesday - Pro Day

Thursday - Media at open portion of practice - OC Marcus Satterfield, DC Tony White, 3-4 players afterward

Saturday - No Media

6 hours ago, teachercd said:

Just my guess

Grant is 50/50 (and there is only a 10% chance of that)

Hill will probably not be back.  

Just my guesses.  And I am usually wrong

50/50 with a 10% chance….

Would that be 5/5 or 5/95?

Just brushing up on my math skills.

• Haha 1
  • Fire 1