CB D'Andre Barnes

Mavric

2 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I don't disagree, especially when I think he would be the 19th DB on the roster. So, there's obviously going to be some attrition after Spring Camp.  

Is he really better than the guys we already have on the roster and will probably be asked to move on to make room for him?

I guess we will have to trust Rhule and see what happens.

Two things - (1) it could very well be guys are already planning to move on and he's filling a spot that will be vacated no matter what. And (2) even if he's not better now, the questions is will his 4-5 years be better than the 1-3 remaining for certain guys on the roster. There are guys who have been here a while and they might be role players in their remaining time. Makes a lot of sense on both sides for them to go somewhere they can play more, and the team can bring in a guy who has more time to develop and see what happens.

• Fire 1

11 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

This class including transfers shaped up better than I thought.   That said, the coaching staff needs to do a way better job getting production out of the recruits vs what the previous staff did.   

I think that one is pretty obvious. That transition class was terrible. 

10 minutes ago, Decked said:

I think that one is pretty obvious. That transition class was terrible. 

I’m not just talking about the transition class.  The previous staff did a horrible job getting much production from any of their classes and were constantly recruiting over their misses from the previous year players that couldn’t contribute.  

• TBH 1
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’m not just talking about the transition class.  The previous staff did a horrible job getting much production from any of their classes and were constantly recruiting over their misses from the previous year players that couldn’t contribute.  

Again, that one is obvious lol 

• Mavric pinned this topic