Nebrasketball @ Maryland

Mavric

48 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Lawrence & Dawson are freshman.  Good athletic defenders & can score.  They need some help.  We have too many players that react too slow & are not good athletes. 

I don’t know. I’m not seeing something that gives me a lot of hope. He’s going to have to go to the portal again and hopefully these guys can be decent role players. 

11 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I agree.  Im just saying they are some good pcs., along with Gary.  We need an athletic 6'8 - 6'10 guy & a 40% 3 pt. shooter. 

I think Dawson will be a 3 & D guy eventually. Maybe next year,  but probably in two years. 

Lawrence needs to work on becoming a point guard. 6' 3" shooting guards won't work in the B1G. 

McPherson supposedly looked great in preseason before he blew out his knee. Probably would have been the backup point. 

Tominaga is a 40% 3 point shooter & Wilcher was last year,  so he should be able to be again. Both should be instant offense off the bench because they are both defensive liabilities. 

I think Breidenbach could develop into something similar to Walker with the ability to shoot 3's. He needs to work on his handle & become more consistent as a shooter. There have been flashes.

Kojenets is still a project. He needs to add at least 30 pounds. 

Keita looks completely uncomfortable in the role they have him playing.  He needs to be a junk yard dog on the boards, but I don't see him ever being an offensive threat. 

Gary needs to become more consistent as a 3 point shooter,  but the defense & rebounding are great. 

2 hours ago, ECisGod said:

I think Dawson will be a 3 & D guy eventually. Maybe next year,  but probably in two years. 

Lawrence needs to work on becoming a point guard. 6' 3" shooting guards won't work in the B1G. 

McPherson supposedly looked great in preseason before he blew out his knee. Probably would have been the backup point. 

Tominaga is a 40% 3 point shooter & Wilcher was last year,  so he should be able to be again. Both should be instant offense off the bench because they are both defensive liabilities. 

I think Breidenbach could develop into something similar to Walker with the ability to shoot 3's. He needs to work on his handle & become more consistent as a shooter. There have been flashes.

Kojenets is still a project. He needs to add at least 30 pounds. 

Keita looks completely uncomfortable in the role they have him playing.  He needs to be a junk yard dog on the boards, but I don't see him ever being an offensive threat. 

Gary needs to become more consistent as a 3 point shooter,  but the defense & rebounding are great. 

Right on.

Keita appears to be too passive.  Hoping year 2 will be better. 

Breidenbach has ability, but needs to get stronger.  Right now, the game seems to be too fast in the big ten for him. 

• Plus1 1