Guy Named Haason Reddick

MH55

A few of you read my comments on the Rhule hiring from a Temple fan. Since we in Super Bowl mode thought I’d provide a head start on another story you will probably see in the next 2 weeks. Haason Reddick.

Reddick had a great season as the Eagles rush DE. He was paid a handsome sum as a free agent. He made a lot of money from the Cardinals after an incredible combine performance.A few years before that he was a walk on defensive back with no offers at Temple. I saw him play his first game as Temple was losing as a 10 point favorite to Idaho. Idaho still won. The Vandals were a 60 pt underdog to Florida that same year. Florida covered. I’m not kidding.

Steve Adazzio, another in a long line of Temple’s disastrous Head Coaching hires wanted to cut him from the team. Rhule and staff helped turn him into a #1 draft pick….and an AAC Conference Champion.

You will likely hear how this happened via Erin Andrews or Shannon Sharpe or your other favorite talking head….

• Plus1 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1