Nebrasketball vs Maryland

Mavric

30 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I believe after but waaay after.  I think both goaltendings were in the first half, as @ECisGod noted.  Pretty sure KT got reaaly upset in the second half, though I can't remember exactly what about right now.

If I remember correctly he got fouled pretty hard on a layup with no call.  At least one of the missed goaltending calls probably should have been a foul + goaltending.  I think now that KT is getting a lot of defensive attention, he thinks he should start getting some calls when he gets held on cuts or coming off screens or goes to the hoop, but he's not getting the calls.

• TBH 1

22 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

If I remember correctly he got fouled pretty hard on a layup with no call.  At least one of the missed goaltending calls probably should have been a foul + goaltending.  I think now that KT is getting a lot of defensive attention, he thinks he should start getting some calls when he gets held on cuts or coming off screens or goes to the hoop, but he's not getting the calls.

The first one was definitely a goaltend.  But it was in transition so they must have have had a good look at it.  The second one could have been but it was very close.  They didn't show a replay and I couldn't tell for sure on the live look despite watching it several times.

The one where Keisei went nuts was a backdoor cut where he tried a reverse layup.  It does look like he probably got bumped because the shot wasn't close.  But I watched it a dozen times and still can't really see the contact.  Looks like one of those things where there really wasn't much contact but it seemed to influence the shot a lot.  So it was probably a foul but it was in a lot of traffic and he didn't really get knocked off balance or anything so not obvious.

But he was jumping and waving and yelling at the ref all the way back to mid court.  I was shocked they didn't T him up for that.

21 hours ago, Mavric said:

But he was jumping and waving and yelling at the ref all the way back to mid court.  I was shocked they didn't T him up for that.

Didn't it appear that Walker talked to him about that to calm him down before he got a T?  I think there was stoppage of play very shortly after that and they showed Walker with his arm around him talking.  Good leadership by Walker.

• Plus1 1