Any refrigerator repair people on here?

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Shoot just get a dorm fridge for 100 dollars.  

Too small.  I actually have one of those and need to sell it.  I'll give it to ya for $100.

1 hour ago, GSG said:

Have you looked at getting a merchandiser - like a glass door fridge from gas station? Some of those are under 1k 

Although depending on where you put it, might not want a glass door :dunno 

Not a bad idea.  But, not really the look we are looking for in this area.

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

I keep a few bottles of alcohol, vodka etc., in the freezer portion of my main beer fridge. (Yes I technically have 2 beer fridges <_<). The trick is to keep your wife from thinking she can put food in there :lol:

BTW- IDK why I have 2 beer fridges. I have max maybe 2-3 beers a week. It’s handy for parties and events tho. And I guess we do regularly put food in the garage beer fridge.

I'm actually the one that puts more food in it.  I do a lot of BBQing..etc.  So, it's nice to have the space marinating meat.  That's one reason why I really liked the freezer conversion idea. It would have been all fridge and had a ton of room.

43 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I'm actually the one that puts more food in it.  I do a lot of BBQing..etc.  So, it's nice to have the space marinating meat.  That's one reason why I really liked the freezer conversion idea. It would have been all fridge and had a ton of room.

Well yeah :lol: Food for BBQing and marinating etc. doesn’t count as wife’s general grocery “food”.

Our older garage fridge shelled out about a year ago. I picked up a smaller Samsung stainless steel model with a garage use rated compressor (no, I don’t know for sure if that’s really better) for like $800 and it’s been great. Only thing I don’t like is the shelves aren’t infinitely adjustable. Some taller bottles/jugs only fit in the door.

• Oh Yeah! 1