** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

2 hours ago, knapplc said:

In case you're interested, single-game tickets go on sale today at 11am Central.

Was able to get into the ticket office online to purchase tickets.  I had no idea that CU was going to have the NU tickets at an astronomical price.  I was looking for 4 tickets for me and my family, and couldn't justify spending $1900 for 4 tickets.  These tickets were not from ticket brokers, these were the face value of the tickets from the CU Ticket Office.  The cheapest seats for sale (which weren't available by the time I got into the site) were over $300 a piece.  I decided to not give the CU ticket office my $ this year.

• Plus1 1

27 minutes ago, Mavric said:

So they sold out their season tickets but still have tickets to sell.

#marketing

That's fairly common for teams.  They want to sell a certain % as season tickets and then save the rest for single game tickets.

• Plus1 3

On 5/24/2023 at 12:34 PM, knapplc said:

It appears there has been some interest in the Nebraska game...

Fw6OnY4WAB8xtQB?format=jpg&name=orig

Fw6OnY4WAAIVV7O?format=jpg&name=orig

Fw6DQz_X0AAdIGO?format=png&name=orig

Whoever purchases tickets to CU football this summer at these prices are likely going to be offloading the later games for much cheaper by the time they get to mid-season and realize that their team is still a joke. Too bad the Nebraska game is so early in the season.

As soon as CU puts their product on the field with no depth and a bunch of FCS starters, interest will wane pretty quickly. 

• Oh Yeah! 3
  • TBH 3