** 2023 Opponent Preview : Colorado (Game 2) **

TGHusker

39 minutes ago, runningblind said:

Don't freaking watch it then dude.  Seems pretty simple, find something else to do.

Uh no, bro. I love college football. I’m not going to not watch other games because they will be fawning over prime/CU. Thanks for the idea tho. 

• TBH 1

3 hours ago, Nebfanatic said:

Ok so do you think they will be able to do the same next week against the best team, by far, they have played all season? They have been exposed in the trenches 3 games straight. They are not there yet in that area. Maybe Shedeur  can will them to a win. He is elite for sure but that only gets you so far if you don't have time to throw the football.

CU has Oregon and USC coming up. No way should CU win either of those games. They’ll be double digit underdogs in both. That being said, I’ll bet Deion & Co. finds a way to win one of those two games - even without their best player.

45 minutes ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

people need to calm down.  That wasn't even a bad hit.  Late yes but he could have not let up and or went for his head.  Basically just put his shoulder in his ribs.  No worse than ripping someone's helmet off just because you can't get off a block. 

Or trying to poke someone’s eye through the face mask so they literally can’t see.   Here’s looking at you Sanders.  

• Haha 1
  • TBH 3
1 hour ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

people need to calm down.  That wasn't even a bad hit.  Late yes but he could have not let up and or went for his head.  Basically just put his shoulder in his ribs.  No worse than ripping someone's helmet off just because you can't get off a block. 

Was it a little late?  Yes.  But, it wasn't trying to murder someone.

And....I fail to feel bad for CU with how dirty they play and their fans love it.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, BigRedBuster said:

Was it a little late?  Yes.  But, it wasn't trying to murder someone.

And....I fail to feel bad for CU with how dirty they play and their fans love it.

Both plays the safety is going in with bad intentions. "I didn't want to hurt anyone" is bulls#!t. You wanted to punish him, and that's why you landed the shot you did instead of shoving them out of bounds. One was legal within the rules, the other was extracurricular.

• Plus1 1
3 minutes ago, commando said:

it reminded me of that kenny bell hit a few years back.

The one that happened during the play, and helped spring the ball carrier to a touchdown? That's a little different. The hit on Hunter wasn't as bad as some people made it sound, but there was no purpose to it other than to hurt him. I'm sure Bell wanted his guy to feel it, but the purpose was preventing him from making the tackle.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Fire 1