Thunderin' Bolts @ Cambria College Classic

Mavric

2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

With our schedule, we better be several wins above 500 before big 10 play.

Don’t disagree, but was also hoping for a one win in San Diego. Winning 1 this weekend may be it…. Then we hit a stretch of smaller cold weather teams, but UNO and Creighton both can and have beaten Nebraska.

Likely to see some very, very good pitching.  And some pretty good hitters.

I'm excited to see the Huskers go into this with a 3 game winning streak and some confidence behind them.  Should be fun and interesting.... and I love seeing Vandy & Ole Miss on the schedule.  Especially with the season still early on and all.  

Grab some hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, peanuts and play ball !

GBR !!!

• Plus1 1

Honestly, I think you play these games as a measuring stick for where you are. Play them loosely with nothing to lose and everything to gain. That would be my approach. Give it your all. Have fun doing it. Leave it all on the field and let the cards fall where they may. 

• Plus1 2

Vandy is going to be a tall task today as they are in pretty good form right now coming off 2/3 over a salty UCLA squad. I'm hoping that NU can maybe sneak up on Ole Miss in the Sunday game. Ole Miss looked not great against La Tech this week and they've got a juiced up game against Maryland today. Unfortunately, Minnesota appears to be just dreadful so far so I don't think we can count on the Gophs to do much there.