USC and UCLA to the B1G

6 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

And, therefore, I hope they stay independent and become as meaningless as possible in the world of college football.  :facepalm:

Yep and if they remain independent, then I hope they get screened out of any NC formula.   

• Plus1 2
26 minutes ago, HuskerNation1 said:

I was thinking more like TCU which brings the DFW market. As for AAU, I dont believe Nebraska is on that list. 

We *were* on the list and Delaney was aware of the AAU changes that would kick us out (namely the AAU ignoring ag-related research dollars in the totals to determine if you’re doing your fair share). 

It’s why we made them kick us out instead of quietly drop out (think Syracuse did this instead of being kicked out for the same reason IIRC). 

Nothing changed, really, and we still being in lots of research dollars. Plus the B1G Educational Consortium helps too. But AAU is really a strong suggestion anymore at best. 

• Plus1 1

1 minute ago, Micheal said:

If Notre Dame thinks they're too good for anyone still, leave them out in the cold. I don't want to miss out getting someone else good because waiting on Notre Dame. 

Bingo, take Oregon and Washington, let the Pac12 implode faster than it already is. 

6 minutes ago, Hooked on Huskers said:

Proposed. UCLA & USC joined B1G. Awaiting for new B1G schedule.

WGbqBhd.png

Proposed. Awaiting for new B1G schedule.

YnIXa9I.png

Proposed. Scraped divisions. Awaiting for new B1G schedule.

wZHDFIw.png

On schedule ......

x3Sl7hA.png

To prepare for this.  Nebraska will have OSU put back on their schedule for 2022 and 2023.  

• Haha 1
  • Mavric changed the title to USC and UCLA to the B1G