USC and UCLA to the B1G

16 minutes ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Just giving a quick jab because I like you @admo, but one thing that I have learned from the Big Bang Theory is that the higher the Defcon level, the lower the risk. So, Defcon 6 would just be a lovely walk in the park, smelling the wildflowers kind of situation. :stir

Goddamn homeboy can't win with you people :lol:

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

16 hours ago, admo said:

I make a post.  No biggie.

Your response was to come across nice with the intent to be crafty and sly, throw a jab or two, with a touch of "am i missing something" rhetoric to push a narrative.  

I responded with "Ok I did not know that" and "don't mind me / carry on"

Maybe that was misinterpreted from yalls point of view, but you up your level to defcon 6 and include 5 pictures of 5 teams wearing B1G patches.  A slam dunk and "haha In your face!".  It wasn't needed at that point.

So, I saw those images, admitted I was wrong with my thoughts.  But didn't need someone to burn a point down into my skull, like I was a dog getting slapped on the nose.  So hell yeah I got a bit defensive.  It wasn't needed at that point.  And I thought it was tad aggressive behavior.  That's why I said my peace and spoke up.  

Now here it is, after all your responding and picture bombs and sly remarks, your narrative is that you are a victim and I am defensive and aggressive.  So funny how you turned all those things around on me.  Just by responding to me the way you always do.  

Just let it go homes.  Be good to yourself.  

9780942941234-us.jpg

• Plus1 1
6 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Just giving a quick jab because I like you @admo, but one thing that I have learned from the Big Bang Theory is that the higher the Defcon level, the lower the risk. So, Defcon 6 would just be a lovely walk in the park, smelling the wildflowers kind of situation. :stir

No worries!  I love a walk in the park...

And getting the juices going chuckleshuffle;)

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fe36ffc06520466fb95413401a6372013%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D5250268&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=8fcff42396b680c2d70d0b69570d89ad1ddd008d54e4b67f81c1609b7398bc18&ipo=images

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FOnPdIEpehfHGg%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=34739933eb73ce02f7b89b4385f7c4629afdf4ce22fdcaea3da31f68a08816cd&ipo=images

• Haha 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Mavric said:

Hmmm.... that's odd it says "UCLA hired......." instead of "Head Coach DeShaun Foster hired...."   but ok whatever, no biggie.  It's the little details that make you wonder who is in charge of the football program.  Again, no biggie, just observing.

Man, when Bienemy played at Colorado he was all "Bi's, Tri's, and Thighs"

colorado-eric-bieniemy-victorious-on-field-after-winning-game-vs-nebraska-at-memorial-stadium.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=I1SUnV7EXDBDSow_eS2qdkrK2AfQyx4ag7UVKwF6mbE=

Totally jacked :worship:worship

Since then his MO has changed. 

Now it's all about eating Tri's, thighs, wings, legs, banana pudding, red beans and rice, gumbo, upside down pineapple cake and chicken spaghetti.  And then going for seconds and thirds......   eeesh

12 hours ago, admo said:

Hmmm.... that's odd it says "UCLA hired......." instead of "Head Coach DeShaun Foster hired...."   but ok whatever, no biggie.  It's the little details that make you wonder who is in charge of the football program.  Again, no biggie, just observing.

Man, when Bienemy played at Colorado he was all "Bi's, Tri's, and Thighs"

colorado-eric-bieniemy-victorious-on-field-after-winning-game-vs-nebraska-at-memorial-stadium.jpg?s=612x612&w=gi&k=20&c=I1SUnV7EXDBDSow_eS2qdkrK2AfQyx4ag7UVKwF6mbE=

Totally jacked :worship:worship

Since then his MO has changed. 

Now it's all about eating Tri's, thighs, wings, legs, banana pudding, red beans and rice, gumbo, upside down pineapple cake and chicken spaghetti.  And then going for seconds and thirds......   eeesh

Good move by UCLA.  Though it will be a short term hire.  I think this is Eric’s move towards a college HC position since he kept getting passed over in NFL.  I always thought he would be a great college HC. 

• Plus1 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
10 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

Good move by UCLA.  Though it will be a short term hire.  I think this is Eric’s move towards a college HC position since he kept getting passed over in NFL.  I always thought he would be a great college HC. 

Yeah I think so too.  I heard he's got some baggage dealing with player attitudes that rub players off the wrong way.  And if true, I think it's probably because he old school and wants things to go a certain way only (see Belichick, etc).  I agree this could be a door open for HC opportunity in college football.  Will it work?  Maybe?  Maybe not after a few years.  Who knows.  I just don't agree that he was as smart as advertised with the KC Chiefs.  I mean, he wasn't a hot commodity at Carolina Panthers or a different s#!tty NFL team that suddenly got better.  He had success at KC.  That doesn't give an assistant coach the automatic right to be a head coach anyway or everywhere.  So that's my opinion on that.  

12 hours ago, admo said:

Yeah I think so too.  I heard he's got some baggage dealing with player attitudes that rub players off the wrong way.  And if true, I think it's probably because he old school and wants things to go a certain way only (see Belichick, etc).  I agree this could be a door open for HC opportunity in college football.  Will it work?  Maybe?  Maybe not after a few years.  Who knows.  I just don't agree that he was as smart as advertised with the KC Chiefs.  I mean, he wasn't a hot commodity at Carolina Panthers or a different s#!tty NFL team that suddenly got better.  He had success at KC.  That doesn't give an assistant coach the automatic right to be a head coach anyway or everywhere.  So that's my opinion on that.  

It'll definitely be an interesting situation to watch. There has to be a legit reason why he struggled to get hired as a HC anywhere in the NFL, and ended up as an one year OC for the commanders. Some of the reason was because everyone believes Reid actually calls the offense, but there has to be more to it than that.

• Plus1 1