Transfer Szn 2023

Hearing he’s Lincoln bound unless something crazy happens.  Think the only school that could potentially sway him would be Creighton and unless they lose another to the portal/draft, I don’t think they have the room for him.  

• Plus1 1

On 3/31/2023 at 9:32 PM, UniversalMartin said:

As a GU fan....we are bummed...the dudes a get. With that said, iam a Husker at heart, so hell yeah!!!!

For the league GU plays in, I don’t understand why Few has his starters eat so many minutes with only 2 bench players getting meaningful minutes. They’re guard heavy and maybe I have Sallis bias, but for a program finally signing 5*’s out of HS rather than finding them in the transfer portal, he doesn’t give the young guns too many opportunities to develop in season.

Oh well, GU’s loss can be NU’s gain…hopefully. 

• Plus1 1

18 hours ago, Savage Husker said:

For the league GU plays in, I don’t understand why Few has his starters eat so many minutes with only 2 bench players getting meaningful minutes. They’re guard heavy and maybe I have Sallis bias, but for a program finally signing 5*’s out of HS rather than finding them in the transfer portal, he doesn’t give the young guns too many opportunities to develop in season.

Oh well, GU’s loss can be NU’s gain…hopefully. 

Preaching to the choir my man...for all the great things Few does, his loyalty to starters is a work area. There were many times this year GU had double digit leads with under 4 to go, game well in hand and he had Timme, Strawther and starting guards still on the floor. We lost not just Hunter but as well as Dominick Harris to the portal this year likely because of stuff like that.