Transfer Szn 2023

It just chaps me that with all the division 1 players that have come out of this state in the last 3 or 4 years that the Huskers don't even get a sniff. Only 2 Nebraska players on the roster this season .....one transferred here for his senior season and the other is a walk-on coaches son. I understand the causes....it still grinds my gears.

• TBH 1
2 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Kerr to West Virgina

Not sure if that's good or bad. Clearly a really good player, but maybe a little too much like Verge.

Everyone says they need a point guard, but before he blew out his knee they were saying Quaran McPherson had made a huge leap over the summer and was in line to be the back up point.  I know he doesn't have any experience at this level and will be coming off an injury, but he should be a viable option.  Tominaga is going to have to become a point if he wants to play anywhere other than Japan as a pro (one reason he should come back) & it appeared that Jamarques Lawrence was taking over some point duties when Griesel was on the bench by the end of the season.  I think they have options as it stands - they just don't have a lot of experience.

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Not sure if that's good or bad. Clearly a really good player, but maybe a little too much like Verge.

Everyone says they need a point guard, but before he blew out his knee they were saying Quaran McPherson had made a huge leap over the summer and was in line to be the back up point.  I know he doesn't have any experience at this level and will be coming off an injury, but he should be a viable option.  Tominaga is going to have to become a point if he wants to play anywhere other than Japan as a pro (one reason he should come back) & it appeared that Jamarques Lawrence was taking over some point duties when Griesel was on the bench by the end of the season.  I think they have options as it stands - they just don't have a lot of experience.

Lawrence is more of shooting guard.  We could use pg, pf & c from the portal.