Transfer Szn 2023

6 hours ago, Comish said:

Now get Tominaga back and find another shooter, and you'd have to call the portal season successfull...

Allick is a worker...it'll be good for him, I think to be home around family.  For no other reason than that, I think he does well here

• Plus1 1

At this point with 2 scholarships available, I think it is time to take a couple of flyers on projects with high upside a couple of years down the line unless a true game changer comes along.  I think the 11 they have on scholarship + the 3 walk-ons make up a good enough roster to have a successful season.

1 hour ago, HuskermanMike said:

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/player/stats/_/id/4701222/jeremiah-williams

He missed the 22-23 season with an Achilles tear. He would be a good depth piece and we could ease him back into the game. 

I think Nebraskas takes a depth piece like this and use the last scholarship for a can't-miss player or development guy. 

From watching his highlights he is a scorer and that is exactly what Nebraska needs.  Just don't know if Nebraska will go after him with him coming off injury.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

From watching his highlights he is a scorer and that is exactly what Nebraska needs.  Just don't know if Nebraska will go after him with him coming off injury.

I think it is fine if we get him coming off injury. Nebraska has two open spots, so we need depth and any additional scoring or playmaking we can get. It's a win-win for both sides as he may have to be eased back in, which is something Nebraska can do. 

Mika Adams-Woods to portal, former NU commit. Wouldn't have a problem with taking Williams, either, though he's supposed to miss a good hunk of next year, according to what was said at ISU, pre-transfer. Would be nice to get another option at PG.