Transfer Szn 2023

On 3/28/2023 at 2:27 PM, Red Five said:

When I first saw this I was like, meh...but after a little dive into it, kriisa is a 9 point 5 assist guy...he's a true point that is a plus defender...career 2 to 1 assist/turnover ratio with 75ish starts in the pac-12...we could do worse.

I think if he commits, people can't expect him to be a 15 & 8 guy...if he does that in a new system, great...but it's very reasonable to expect a guy that will be a floor general we've lacked since.....Lue???  Maybe someone else after lol...either way, a long time!

45 minutes ago, Cobra Kai said:

When I first saw this I was like, meh...but after a little dive into it, kriisa is a 9 point 5 assist guy...he's a true point that is a plus defender...career 2 to 1 assist/turnover ratio with 75ish starts in the pac-12...we could do worse.

I think if he commits, people can't expect him to be a 15 & 8 guy...if he does that in a new system, great...but it's very reasonable to expect a guy that will be a floor general we've lacked since.....Lue???  Maybe someone else after lol...either way, a long time!

I'm not a big fan, sounds like he is not a coach's player.  He is all about Kerr.

14 minutes ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I'm not a big fan, sounds like he is not a coach's player.  He is all about Kerr.

We've needed a PG since before the guys on our current roster were born!  Of he ends up being the guy, he's a definite upgrade.  His play on the floor doesn't say he's a "me" guy.  To be fair...Arizonas coach is kind of a tool...

1 hour ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

I understand, but I don't think he is good fit.  Just my opinion!

You may be right...and he may not come here, so it may not matter...to me winning would be a nice change...this guy has been the floor general of a team that won...a lot.  I'd take that fit.

We can agree to disagree and see where it goes!

22 hours ago, SouthLincoln Husker said:

Did a little research, there are some loop holes as Shelley & Borne are getting NIL.  They need to sign papers in their home country, ect.  

They could only get NIL while they were home in Australia over the summer.  Unless it's changed since then.