No Single-Digit Numbers

17 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

One can only hope, Colorado has the same approach as us.

Without intending to sound snide, it comes down to the jersey being so much more than an article of clothing. It's what it represents. Past, present, future. 

• Plus1 1

On 3/20/2023 at 12:29 PM, Huskerfollower4life said:

I don't understand the importance of not giving the team single digit numbers.  A number is just a number its the person behind the number that is important.

This is just another example of how far removed in the understanding of how these kids work. Damn near every player eligible for a single digit WANTS one. 

• Plus1 4
  • TBH 2

8 hours ago, BaytownHusker said:

This is just another example of how far removed in the understanding of how these kids work. Damn near every player eligible for a single digit WANTS one. 

You put it out that the baddest MF'ers wear single digits, the media picks it up, fans and others see it and you have a fierce competition to earn the single digit jersey....It'll motivate the players.

• Plus1 1
14 hours ago, lo country said:

You put it out that the baddest MF'ers wear single digits, the media picks it up, fans and others see it and you have a fierce competition to earn the single digit jersey....It'll motivate the players.

Oh i get it, i have coached many of sport and years. I know exactly how bad those solo digit numbers are wanted. 

• TBH 1