** 2023 Opponent Preview : Michigan State (Game 9) **

6 minutes ago, funhusker said:

I don’t mean to be rude, but do you know what “if” means?

of course, and your "ifs" were perfectly valid hypotheticals to be curious about. But they did not even match Tucker's own claims. Just adding some additional thoughts to the scenario. 

• Plus1 2

2 hours ago, teachercd said:

I am pretty much 100% on the side of women when stuff like this happens BUT, man, she is one really unlucky person.

I kinda felt like this when my friends and teammates didn't experience all the racism the kids I coached (at the same school) experienced.  What happened 10 years later at my school with all the same coaches and teachers still there. What might you be doing to put yourself in such predicaments?  And no this isn't victim blaming but if you are one of these people that problems seem to follow you might want to re-evaluate your situation 

1 minute ago, MyBloodIsRed16 said:

I kinda felt like this when my friends and teammates didn't experience all the racism the kids I coached (at the same school) experienced.  What happened 10 years later at my school with all the same coaches and teachers still there. What might you be doing to put yourself in such predicaments?  And no this isn't victim blaming but if you are one of these people that problems seem to follow you might want to re-evaluate your situation 

Yeah, that is sort of what I was thinking.

I would imagine that it doesn't take long for a girl to "see" where a relationship is headed.  I mean, if the 4th text message from a dude is "show me your cans" well, clearly you know what is going on.  

• Plus1 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Undone said:

Guy misses out on tens of millions of dollars because he just couldn't resist texting the lady that was brought in to train the team on harassment.

Almost can't make this stuff up.

He’s a moron.  There’s no way around that.  MSU should have never given him that monster contract.  I’ve been on record with that stance since they gave him that contract after one lucky year.

But I gotta be honest, I don’t think this is right.  MSU is possibly as incompetent as the US congress.

• 2 weeks later...