Wisconsin Week Pressers

Mavric

I'm all N on Luke.  Sounds like the type of QB NU would face that went all Heisman on us in the past......Maybe we get lucky and some complete unknown, traveling only because of injuries comes out and can actually sling the rock.  catching the DC completely by surprise.  Wisky comes out with 11 in the box, we open in 0 personnel and Luke "longball" Longval drops dimes all game long.....Kidding, not kidding.

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1
22 minutes ago, lo country said:

I'm all N on Luke.  Sounds like the type of QB NU would face that went all Heisman on us in the past......Maybe we get lucky and some complete unknown, traveling only because of injuries comes out and can actually sling the rock.  catching the DC completely by surprise.  Wisky comes out with 11 in the box, we open in 0 personnel and Luke "longball" Longval drops dimes all game long.....Kidding, not kidding.

Me 2. Give him a shot to throw a pick, fumble, and not know the play. :dunno Can’t be worse than Simms…right? 

17 minutes ago, KCBuc said:

Me 2. Give him a shot to throw a pick, fumble, and not know the play. :dunno Can’t be worse than Simms…right? 

TBH, this is where I am at.  Can we get worse?  I'm really not sure.  What if he can actually sling it.  Accurately.  Just the routine mediocre routes...Maybe Luke comes out and realizes this is his 1st and last night to start a game and plays like a man possessed and we win.  

I am also hoping that a full week with Purdy, the staff has drilled down 5-7 routes that he can do in his sleep.  Just enough to help move the chains and not let Wisky stack the box.

2 hours ago, lo country said:

TBH, this is where I am at.  Can we get worse?  I'm really not sure.  What if he can actually sling it.  Accurately.  Just the routine mediocre routes...Maybe Luke comes out and realizes this is his 1st and last night to start a game and plays like a man possessed and we win.  

I am also hoping that a full week with Purdy, the staff has drilled down 5-7 routes that he can do in his sleep.  Just enough to help move the chains and not let Wisky stack the box.

I dunno, with Sims and Haarberg, every snap has the opportunity to be the absolute best thing or absolute worse thing. It's not good football, but at least it's a bit exciting. Worse than that would every snap being the absolute worst thing or a not quite bad thing.