Your 2024 Nebraska Cornhuskers

Undone

4 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmm.....I guess I would have thought he would basically already be here to enroll and start classes.

I thought I read that the team doesn't report back until 1/15 and classes don't start until 1/22

• TBH 1

On 1/4/2024 at 10:40 AM, BigRedBuster said:

Hmmm.....I guess I would have thought he would basically already be here to enroll and start classes.

He’s throwing the bones! Proof that he is switching positions to LB! What is he at that position, a 4 star? It’s Baker S. all over again…..,….

6 hours ago, Red Five said:

Looks like Nash is wrestling this weekend

So Nash is on Ozempic?

• Haha 2
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, caveman99 said:

He’s throwing the bones! Proof that he is switching positions to LB! What is he at that position, a 4 star? It’s Baker S. all over again…..,….

So Nash is on Ozempic?

Dropped 40 lbs “in the last few weeks”

• Plus1 3

8 minutes ago, Decked said:

I don’t wanna be that guy but I have a hard time believing Brix is an OT. I think Ruggeroli is a better long term OT prospect.

we just never seem to be able to recruit very many true OTs. 

Could be the case. With that said, Brix and Taumua at guard, and Pyle at center is a nice picture in my mind. Hopefully 2025 brings a legit OT prospect or two. With the number of guards on the roster, tackle should be the priority. 

29 minutes ago, Akees said:

Could be the case. With that said, Brix and Taumua at guard, and Pyle at center is a nice picture in my mind. Hopefully 2025 brings a legit OT prospect or two. With the number of guards on the roster, tackle should be the priority. 

Pyle is not a center IMO. I think that would be Jake Peters. 

2 hours ago, HANC said:

Did anyone watch? I could not. Opinions on how each guy faired?

I only saw a couple of West possessions in 3rd quarter. Nelson caught a pass and made some nice moves to extend the play. West OL with Brix and Pyle in there were road-grading the East DL. 

• Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

Picked to be 9th in the BIG 10 next year.     I wonder if the Big 10 can get 9 teams into the playoff :D

Michigan, OSU, Oregon, PSU, Wash, USC, Iowa, Wiscy  ahead of us.  

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/big-ten-football-predictions-early-2024

9. Nebraska
The Cornhuskers are trending in the right direction under coach Matt Rhule after a 5-7 debut and five losses by one score. The progression of freshman quarterback Dylan Raiola is one of the Big Ten's top storylines to watch this offseason. The offensive line returns mostly intact, while the addition of transfers at running back Dante Dowdell (Oregon) and receiver Isaiah Neyor (Texas) help to bolster the supporting cast. Nebraska's defense held teams to 18.3 points a game in '23 and should be a strength once again behind coordinator Tony White.

• Plus1 1